• Implement the California Master Plan for Higher Education, eliminating fees and tuition
• Provide affordable early childcare and combine that program with pre-school to create a program for children from birth through age 5—maybe even through age 8
• Preserve stage 3 childcare for CalWORKs parents
• Fully fund early childhood education-pre school programs and ensure that K-12 schools are funded uniformly; end favoritism in funding to affluent schools or districts. Instead, allocate additional resources based on the extra needs of disadvantaged communities
• Make comparable administrative and teacher salaries and empower teachers in decisions affecting their students
• involve students in the decision making process
This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by asej.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Address: 2940 16th Street, Room 301, San Francisco CA, 94103