• Overturn recent policy changes from the HUD: overturn policy pertaining to the calculation of income and expense write-offs.
• Implement a Right to Rest Act to improve the livability of the state of homelessness: right to move freely and rest in public spaces, eat or accept food, occupy a legally parked vehicle, reasonable privacy.
• Repeal Ellis Act and Costa-Hawkins Act and extend rent control to all units as well as enact vacancy control to keep housing affordable forever.
• Government can’t sell public land without the consent of the people.
• Statewide anti-speculation taxes or a single state anti-speculation tax.
This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by asej.