• Increased programs for job skill training and locally relevant job skills upon release
• Abolish police mantra “comply or die”
• No charging for prison stays
• Oppose and repeal laws resembling ugly laws, such as the sit-lie ordinance.
• Prosecute US War Criminals with federal, state, and local courts
• Prosecute police who react with undue force and/or kill without justification
• No pay for police while being prosecuted and receive back pay if exonerated
• Increase mental health services and all medical health services
• Rewrite prison release plan (ex-no night release and release with preparations
• Create community policing
This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by asej.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Address: 2940 16th Street, Room 301, San Francisco CA, 94103