• Minimum living wage for prisoners and bankable income
• Increased programs for job skill training and regionally relevant job skills upon release
• All prisons made goods should be labeled as such
• Restore votes to all incarcerated – restore votes to felons
• No charging for prison stays
• Comprehensive bail reform: eliminate bail for low level crime, establish public bail system and eliminate for-profit bail bonds, draw from public or government funds, bail to be refunded once a detainee show up to court.
• Prosecute US War Criminals with federal, state, and local courts
• Prosecute police who react with undue force and/or kill without justification
• Increase mental health services and all medical health services
• Rewrite prison release plan (ex-no night release and release with preparations
This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by asej.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Address: 2940 16th Street, Room 301, San Francisco CA, 94103