To post platform planks
1. Login or, if a new user, register to the site
2. Pick which level of government – federal, state, or local – in the People’s Platform pull down menu.
3. Scroll down to topic title that appears after “create new topic in…”
4. Fill out topic title field with identifying information, for example, “proposed at a Congress of the People in such-and-such city and this date.”
5. In the next field down, fill in which group discussion you attended, and how many were in attendance in the discussion.
6. In the next field down, type or paste into the box the text of the platform plank.
7. Click submit button
To vote on proposed amendments to the Democracy Charter
1. Log in or, if a new user, register to the site.
2. Click on the poll for that amendment to vote yes or no on it.
3. Each registered user has one vote.
4. After you have submitted your vote, you will be able to see the results of the poll.
To comment on a proposed platform plank
1. Choose level of government from the pull down menu under People’s Platform.
2. Find relevant heading in list under forum and click on it.
2. In the list in red text under topic, choose the desired platform plank and click on it.
3. Scroll down and after “Reply to:..”, type in or paste into box.
4. Click on submit button.